Friday, February 26, 2016

Tagged Under: , , ,

I'm searching a new fixed geenre frame. I always have my look al and my zullo chrome but i want instead a street frame for big tires, easier to ride in city. I'm looking for a blkmrkt nsf or an old volume trasher v3. I'll love to have a f+++++ BMW gangsta but too expansive for me at this time. I regret the one I had ! RIP #instagram #instagramers #instadaily #instamood #igersfrance #igerslille #igersarras #ink #artwork #sketchtattoo #tattoosketch #tatoo #tatoos #tattoos #tattoo #drawings #dessins #tatouage #brooklynmachineworks #trash #blackmarket #black #frame #raw #street #volumebikes #streetart #pignonfixe #fixie #fixedgear by la_barbe_en_bois

By: FXD Gear Rider On: 12:15 AM
  • Share It!

  • via Instagram http://ift.tt/20YQJ81

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment